Saturday, March 22, 2014

my happy crafting space!

This room serves many purposes in our little house.  It is our office, schoolroom, craft room, and when we have company over it is also the dining room.  Until last week that little blue book shelf on the right was jam-packed with school books and sewing supplies.  There was so much stuff bellow my sewing desk in the corner there was no room for my feet, and I won't even mention the boxes and crates that were lying around the room full of fabric, projects, and inventory for craft shows!

I am so very excited to now have all this shelf space just for my craft stuff!  I still have a little work to do, like sorting through all my fabric scraps, and organizing my patterns, but at least they all have a place now!

My little corner of the house makes me so happy!



Look!  Since my table is clean I actually had space (and time) to begin quilting Addie's quilt!  I am so totally loving this quilt.  The colors are so bright and cheerful.  I can't wait to finish it and put it on Addie's bed!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online