Wednesday, June 4, 2014

snip, snip, snip

First off, my camera got dropped a couple weeks ago and my regular lens is broken :(  So I am stuck with a zoom lens, photo booth, or my Driod camera for taking pictures until we decide what to do about the camera/lens. So, excuse the poor quality photos and all that mess behind me in the first few photos!

Anyway, I've been thinking about cutting my hair for over a month now, but just kept going back and forth about exactly how much I should cut.  This morning I decided I couldn't wait any longer so I called and made an appointment with a stylist my friend had recommended.    I basically went in and said, "I don't know what I want to do, just cut it however you think would look best!" 
I ended up donating 12 inches of hair!
Tallulah keeps telling me I look like my sister, Sherri.  It won't ever look like this again, b/c I am a wash and go kinda girl.  I can't wait to see how it looks "unstyled".
Addie has been asking me to cut her hear for awhile now.  She said she wanted it like Tallulah's hair.  I have been avoiding it because I love her long hair, but while I was out...
she decided to take matters into her own hands!
Cutting a 4 year old hair is not for the faint of heart.  This is not my best work, but it was the best I could do with a little girl who could not hold her head still or straight!  She love it, and that is all that really matters!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I LOVE your hair (and Addie's). It looks fantastic!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online